Interactive Arts Event Grants - applications closed
This year PEX Summer Festival is pleased to announce the availability of interactive art event grants.
Interactive arts events are typically live performance arts and events that require an audience of some size. Often they incorporate art constructions as well. An example of this is the Tic Tac Flo gameshow from 2014 or the Light Up Dance Floor.
Grants are intended as supplementary funding for project materials.
The deadline for applications is April 15th.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following (in no particular order):
- Quality: creativity, interactivity, thoughtfulness, originality, excitement, inspiration, social value
- Execution: planning, feasibility, safety plan, clean-up plan, budget, time-line, past work, exhibition program
Grant recipients will sign a contract stating their intent to:
- Present the art event as promised
- Present copies of detailed receipts greater than or equal to grant amount within 30 days of final grant award reimbursement.
- Return funds if project is not completed.